Friday, November 1, 2013

August 1-31, 2013

August was the month of visitors, and we are so grateful for all the loving family and friends!  We had some delicious meals and Gabe started to be awake more often.  Some days are better than others, but he is generally a pretty chill baby and we are starting to figure out this family of four thing.  I am enjoying maternity leave, but I did manage to visit the office and introduce Gabe to my group.  Lilly finished her swimming lessons this month and swam on her own for the last few lessons which is HUGE progress - so proud of her.  She is a big help and wants to do everything Mama does.



















(This is an anomaly - I got a chance to get my hair done so had to document the "fresh from the salon" look which will not last.)

(Preach.)














































No comments:

Post a Comment