Friday, October 26, 2012

October 25, 2012

Tonight Andrew came home from a business trip so I did something I haven't done in a long time: something crafty. I got to wander the aisles of Michaels without having to stop every 2 seconds to say "Don't touch that! Put that down! We are not buying that! Look with your eyes not your hands!" Which is how most shopping trips go these days. Luxuries I tell ya. As tomorrow is Lilly's Halloween party at school, and every cupcake princess needs a cupcake wand, with surprisingly little effort, I got it done. This surprised even me who is known for taking on projects that seem cute and simple but are always much more cumbersome and complicated than I expected, usually ending up in tears, yelling at myself or glue gun burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment